Saturday, August 14, 2010

ISLAM

I'm not sure whether I met any Muslims before I met ...

Gee. I can't remember his name. He was Egyptian and he worked with me at FourPhase.

FourPhase has disappeared into corporate history, and so has he.

He was a good guy, very competent, very nice. He could write Unix scripts.

His example showed me that Islam has some things in common with Christianity.

You can have good guys like Saint Francis and Saint Theresa and Mother Theresa saying they are Christians. And you can have dirtbags like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson and George W. Bush doing the same.

Islam has decent people , like him, and insane monsters, like Osama Bin Laden.

We Americans have a solution to this insanity.

Everyone, from bigoted racist Christians to civilized tolerant Muslims, are entitled to pursue their own personal religious convictions.

And we prosecute anyone who threatens our Constitution and our existence as a nation.
That's the American Way.

Yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment